We have started organizing the ILEC International Symposium 2022 featuring ecotourism in a hybrid format (Onsite: Lake Biwa Museum Hall / Live streaming) on October 15th in the run-up to the 19th World Lake Conference at Lake Balaton, Hungary.
The symposium entitled “Fostering the Value of Lakes for Future Generations” will provide an opportunity for stakeholders including those who are not familiar with lakes to deepen their understanding of the value of lakes and their use through ecotourism as the lake cultural service.
More information and detailed programs are on the FLYER.
* Registration is closed
We will keep you updated about the symposium on this page.
New! ◎ Live Streaming LINK: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84118443905
New! ◎ The latest Program and Contestants List are now available
◎ About your visit
1. Lunch… Since there are few restaurants around the venue, we have prepared a lunch space with infection control measures. Please feel free to use it. We will not be selling lunch, so please bring your own.
2. Parking… Free parking service tickets will be provided to visitors arriving by car. Please Park in the Lake Biwa Museum parking lot and ask for one at the reception desk of the International Symposium 2022.
3. Private Bus… A private bus (free of charge) will be available from the West Exit of JR Kusatsu Station at 9:00 a.m. Please come to the front of the Hotel Boston Plaza Kusatsu to take the bus. Staff will be there to guide you. Please take an Ohmi Tesudo Bus (440 yen) for the return.
4. Public Transportation… Please take an Ohmi Tetsudo Bus bound for BIWAKO Museum from the #2 bus depot at the West Exit of JR Kusatsu Station. (It takes about 25 minutes.)
5. Please cooperate with Preventive measures against COVID-19 infection.
◎ The symposium program has been published. You can download it from here.